What, do you believe, are the five strongest majors at your college/university?
2. When must I choose a major at your college?
3. What types of internships/co-op experiences are available?
4. What type of high school background are
you looking for in a student?
5. What types of extra-curricular activities
can I get involved with at your campus?
6. Are there special visitation days on your
campus that I should be aware of?
7. What are the deadlines for application
for admission and financial aid?
8. Do you accept Advance Placement test credit?
If yes, does it count toward graduation requirements?
9. What percentage of your typical freshman
class will actually graduate from your college? (This is died the
10. What is the average financial aid granted
11. What is the average size of a typical
class during the first two years? What is the biggest?
12. Do graduate students or professors teach
13. What percentages of your graduates attend
14. What sort of advising program is in place
15. How selective is the admission to the
school (what percentage of applicants is offered admission)?
16. What are the housing options? Where do
most freshmen live?
17. How do students rate the food? What are
the options on the meal plan? Are there alternatives to cafeteria
18. Do students feel safe? What are the security
19. Check out the nearby community: what opportunities
are there and what resources are available?