● V Softball @ MT Bus time: 3:15
JV Softball Home vs. Miami Trace
V Baseball @ MT Bus time: 3:15
● JV Baseball Home vs. MT
● V Softball Home vs. Goshen
● JV Softball @ Goshen Bus time: 4:00
● V Track @ Kings Meet 4:00 Bus time: 3:00
V Softball Home vs. Wilmington
JV Softball @ Wilmington Bus time: 4:00
V Baseball Home vs. Wilmington
● JV Baseball @ Wilmington Bus time 4:00
● JH Track @ WCH 4:30 Bus time: 3:00
● Field Rental: LAX Wilmington 6:00
● V Baseball Home vs. Leesburg Fairfield
JV Baseball @ Leesburg Fairfield Bus time: 3:15
● Field Rental: Warren Co. Soccer 5-9:30
● Powderpuff Football
* Varsity Softball @ New Richmond Bus time: 2:45
* V Baseball @ MT Bus time: 4:45 Game time 6:15
* V Softball vs Wilmington 1:00
* Reserve Softball @ Wilmington Bus time 12:00 Game Time 1:00
● V Baseball @ LM 1:30 Bus time: 12:00***NOTE BELOW
* V Baseball vs Wilmington 4:00 PM
****NOTE: Info for the Double Header at Testerman Park (Little Miami)
Your game vs. Little Miami is scheduled to start at approximately 1:45pm. As the visiting team you will occupy the 3rd base dugout and wear your visitors uniforms. You will stay in that dugout for your 4:30pm game.
We will announce the starting lineups for each team through the public address system so I will need that information prior to the start.
Pepsi and Gatorade are providing drinks for each dugout so you don’t need to bring anything unless you would like something different.
We will feed the team at the concession stand in between the LM game and your 4:30pm game. Please have the team members in uniform go to the stand and they can get a hot dog, hamburger, or slice of pizza, chips and a drink.
Your game vs. the Cincinnati Trailblazers varsity will start at approximately 4:30pm given the length of the first game. We will need a minimum of 30 minutes to redress the infield, pitchers mound, home plate and batters box areas.
Here are the directions to the Championship Field. From Clinton-Massie HS take 22/3 south to the intersection of 22/3 and 48. I think that’s about 12 miles. Make a left onto #48 and go about 2.5 miles into the Village of Maineville. Make a right onto Socialville-Maineville Road. At that intersection you will see the Maineville Quik Stop on the left and a brick building on the right. Proceed about a third of mile to Maineville Road. You will see a sign that says Testerman Park East entrance. Make a left at that sign and go about one-half mile down Maineville Road. The address is 8373 Maineville Road. You will see the parking lot. The Field is behind the concession pavilion and can be clearly identified by the flags.
We are collecting an admission/donation to the Kevin C. Barnhill Memorial Fund. The admission will include a free drink ticket, one split the pot ticket and a coupon for a free cheese coney from Gold Star. Whatever you can do to advance this information to your fans will be appreciated. We will have reserved scout seats behind home plate as long as they are identified.