- During the first quarter, teachers from all departments met to discuss vertical alignment and best practices for their discipline. Systemic decisions include: common vocabulary, common rubrics, an emphasis on mathematical practices, and a systematic way of solving word problems.
- Our Administrative Team will be looking at the philosophy of homework. Look for a survey to come your way for your important input on this subject.
- Check out INFOHIO at https://www.infohio.org/ for an entire library of information housed in one convenient spot. There is something for everyone at INFOHIO!
CLINTON-MASSIE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL:
CLINTON-MASSIE MIDDLE SCHOOL:
CLINTON-MASSIE HIGH SCHOOL:
- SENIORS: The Fall OGT has been completed. Results are expected by December 12th.
- Students taking Fall Block Courses: Ohio State Tests will be administered the week of December 5 th . These are in online format. For students in the class of 2018 and beyond, collectively obtaining 18 points on these assessments is one path toward graduation. You make retake any Ohio end-of- course exam throughout your high school career during any given administrations period that the state offers. See your counselor for more details on retakes.
- JUNIORS: Add the ACT to your required test regimen. The ACT will be given March 21 in the paper/pencil format. Read more at: http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Testing/State-Funded-ACT-Test